I have the great privilege of presenting with Nancy Jessen, Managing Director of Huron Consulting, in a webinar on November 10, 2014. The program is Disrupt Law: Keys to Employ ‘Disruptive’ Legal Service Strategies that Lock In Clients, and Increase Partner Profits, and the topics to be covered include:
- How some firms are using commoditization as a real tool for change
- Methods to improve the technological proficiency (fewer people getting more work done) and e-mindedness of your lawyers
- How unbundling (breaking down) of services is changing the legal landscape
- Lessons your firm can learn from startups on the importance of founder (partner) vesting
- How innovative firms are reducing the costs of services and delivering consistent client value
- How to deliver true price transparency
- How start-up and boutique firms are successfully rethinking old lawyering habits, and challenging conventional industry paradigms
- Real-life examples of efficiency drivers and how to employ them at your firm
- Much More…
Nancy brings a wealth of client experience and her insights will be worth the price of admission.
Registration is at the link provided above. Use promo code FAC100 to receive a $100 discount.